20 July 2009

47 days out now!!

I can't believe we're already down to a mere 47 days until the wedding! The days are going by so quickly that I know our big day will be here before we know it.

The invites are out and RSVPs are slowly coming back... it's very exciting to go to the mailbox everyday and see the little envelopes there! Sundays make for sad days though. ;) I'm very pleased with the way they turned out and glad to have gotten so many nice compliments on them.

My dress has come in and I've got my first fitting next week. I'm both excited and nervous about it!

We've been having tons of appointments with different vendors we still need for the wedding (cake, tux, flowers). But we're definitely making progress.

We've also booked our honeymoon to Couples Sans Souci in Ocho Rios Jamaica. I'm sooo excited for that!

We met with the officiant for the ceremony and he seems pretty cool and easy-going. We get to come up with our own ceremony text and make it our own, which is both exciting and scary, mostly because it's one more thing we have to do!!

The bridal shower is on August 2nd and I'm very excited to see what Crystal's put together for that.

Can't wait to see everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment